Board of Trustees
The Newmarket Primary School Board of Trustees (BOT) comprises of 5 tri-annually elected community/parent representatives, together with the Principal and a staff representative. The Board of Trustees is committed to frequent communication with the community and they will seek your views on significant issues that affect the school.
The Board of Trustee hold 8 meeting a year at 6.15pm in the staffroom. Notice of the meeting is in the schools newsletter. These are public meetings and you are welcome to attend If you wish to have a copy of the agenda and minutes please ask at the school office.
A Message from the BOT Chairperson
The Board of Trustees goal is to provide the infrastructure that ensures that all children attending Newmarket Primary School receive the best instruction available. We support our dedicated, professional staff in ensuring all children have a healthy, safe and friendly environment in which to reach their potential. The skilful and enthusiastic approach to education provided by Newmarket Primary School gives our children an excellent start on which to build a strong future.
- email: email@example.com
- Address: 7-11 Gillies Ave, Newmarket, Auckland. 1023
- Telephone: 09 520 2959
- Gayle Hackwell: Board Chairperson - 021430796 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Wendy Kofoed: Principal - 09 520 2959 email@example.com
- Patti Jessop-Pullan: Secretary - 09 520 2959 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virginia Kung: Staff rep & DP - 021855531
- Stephen Huinga - 0211587264
- Peter Hargraves: Property - 0272796441
- Catherine Skudder - 0210542279
- Tim Johnson - 021417903
BOT elected 10/6/2016
Gayle Hackwell Chairperson Board of Trustees